mardi 28 juin 2016

Eureka AS1001A AirSpeed - Black - Upright Cleaner



Keep your house spick and span with the Eureka As1001a upright cleaner. Featuring AirSpeed technology, this 12-amp Eureka vacuum cleaner uses wide tubes which allow more airflow and suction for better removal of dirt. As it is lightweight, this upright cleaner is easy to maneuver along your carpet or floors. Furthermore, with this Eureka vacuum cleaner you get a stair and upholstery turbo brush that allows you to effortlessly clean smaller areas such as stairs and upholstery. The Eureka As1001a 

I have two  tuxedo cats that love to go up and down my stairway.  I keep their litter box in the upstairs bathroom and I really hated dragging my vacuum sweeper up and down the steps.  So I went to Walmarts and purchased an EurekaAS2001A for $59.96.  I just wanted something that was lightweight but effective in keeping my carpet and stairs cleaned.  I really love this model because it has a turbo nozzle that moves the air and gives my carpet a deeper cleaning.   It is lightweight, and is bagless with a cyclonic dust cup.  It has five different settings for height to allow for proper cleaning.  It also has a 25 foot cord.

This bagless upright vacuum has a 13" width cleaning path which means I can sweep quicker. This lightweight vacuum has a washable filter. I remember all the times I had to run to the store to get a bag to fit my older sweeper and it was usually not the right bag.  Now those days are over.  I also like the clear view brushrool window.  It also has a scuff-resistant furniture guard. It comes with a one year warrantry.It does come with a dusting brush that attaches to the back of the vaccum.It comes with an easy to step on power switch. I love the neon green color of the hose and cord.

I would recommend this vacuum for anyone that wants a great vacuum without spending your vacation money to pay for it! I love the Eureka brand and the performance of this vacuum. 

Related Articles

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Fourni par Blogger.

Comments

Text Widget

Sample Text

Followers

Recent Posts

Ad Home

Comments

Random Posts

Magazine

Recent Posts

Videos

Recent in Sports

Header Ads

Popular Posts